Deadline: February 28, 2023 (closed)
The abstract submission period has closed – the organizing committee is working to prepare a draft schedule which should be available near March 10. We will send out more information with the schedule soon!
All presentations are to be accompanied by an abstract for publication in the conference proceedings. The format should follow the template and instructions here:
- Abstract template in Microsoft Word format
- Abstract template in Adobe PDF format
The Colorado Water Center will publish a special Hydrology Days issue of Colorado Water. Select students will be invited to prepare short papers for publication. Templates will be finalized in the coming weeks – check back soon for updates!
Maximum Word Count: 800-words
Tone and Audience: General audience (researchers, professionals, and the public)
- Convey research objectives
- Avoid technical, scientific jargon
- Ensure all processes are explained and full names for acronyms are provided
- Acknowledge any financial support you received that is applicable to the article
- Explain results, their relevance to current issues, and their impact on issues affecting Colorado water managers and users