Deadline: March 6, 2022 (closed)
The submission period has closed and abstracts are currently under review by the organizing committee. The draft schedule should be available to presenters in late March and the final program will be released in early April.
We look forward to seeing you soon!
All presentations are to be accompanied by an abstract for publication in the conference proceedings. The format should follow the template and instructions here:
The Colorado Water Center will publish a special Hydrology Days issue of Colorado Water. Select students will be invited to prepare short papers for publication. Templates will be finalized in the coming weeks – check back soon for updates!
Maximum Word Count: 800-words
Tone and Audience: General audience (researchers, professionals, and the public)
- Convey research objectives
- Avoid technical, scientific jargon
- Ensure all processes are explained and full names for acronyms are provided
- Acknowledge any financial support you received that is applicable to the article
- Explain results, their relevance to current issues, and their impact on issues affecting Colorado water managers and users